for Your Complex Asset Integrity Challenges
With an unparalleled depth of experience and expertise in the highly specialized fields of ultrasonic and remote visual technologies, the Sensor Networks team brings together the very best minds in the business to deliver smarter solutions with a refreshingly personalized approach for the world’s critical asset management applications.
this is a subtitle
- Hard wired – (for areas w/out cellular or wireless infrastructure)
- No battery on board
- Collected data manually via tablet
- ‘Daisy-chain’ up to 32 DSIs on 1000’ RS-485 cable
- 16 single element or 8 dual element per DSI
- Temporary OR permanently affixed sensors
- Ideal for testing a few to a moderate number of points
- Simple to install
- Little to no IT support needed
- Taking readings almost instantly upon setup at defined intervals (1 per day/week/month/etc.)
- Cloud-based back end for trending & w/ excel data exporting
- Low cost, highly configurable
- Battery life: 5-7 years
At Sensor Networks, we specialize in the design and fabrication of industrial ultrasonic transducers and tooling for demanding in-situ test and inspection applications. Engineered for precision, ease-of-use and maximum durability, our offering includes ultrasonic transducers, ﬁxtures, couplant-delivery systems, qualiﬁcation/calibration standards, procedure development, personnel training and instrumentation.
Utilizing state-of-the-art piezo-composite elements, SensorScan™ transducers are offered with Quick Swap wedges for shear-wave weld inspection, new MCX-style, low-profile, swivel connectors in a wide variety of sizes and frequencies.
All transducers are shipped with certification documents including RF waveform, frequency spectrum and average center-frequency calculations.
PTZx Inspection Camera System
A portable, Pan-Tilt-Zoom video inspection system loaded with features to inspect tanks, vessels, drums and other large confined spaces and piping. State-of-the-art white LED lighting provides over 1700 lumens of light along with add-on auxiliary lighting brightens the darkest of environments.